Our design services
Design & Installation
The design process for any bathroom starts with our free design appointment; from this a member of our design team will visit your room to take measurements that will then allow us to accurately plan your new bathroom. Within one week we will invite you back to our studio to review the designs and quotations that have been tailored to your needs and budget.
At Whytes of Monifieth we feel it is important our customers are aware of the appointment process and what to expect at each stage;
- On the day of the booked appointment a member of our team will call you prior to our design consultant’s arrival to confirm our visit.
- The appointment allows our representative to measure, consult and advise on design options for your dream bathroom.
- Our visit takes no longer than 1 hour.
- We aim to provide a design and quotation of the room within 10 days of our visit.
- Our designer will offer their time to discuss the design proposal and products within our showroom referring to displays and samples of goods used in the initial design.
- Our trained team are to consult, advise, design and quote, it is not the policy of Whytes of Monifieth to hard sell our services.
At Whytes our design team can help you decide the most appropriate use of space within your bathroom, considering layout, functionality, practicality and of course future maintenance. We take the time to appreciate your everyday needs and offer you a place where you can relax and refresh.
Examples of our design service CAD visuals…
With over 30 years’ experience we take our installation service very seriously and work with our own in-house trades people. As part of our install service we will remove your old fittings and take care of all the plumbing, joinery, and tiling. We are also able to arrange other trades such as electricians, plasterers and decorators. On average our full bathroom installations range from 6-10 working days with our part refurbishment projects ranging from 2-5 working days.
During our installation, attention and planning is always made to provide you with access to the essentials during this time. Should you have any questions our team are always on hand in the showroom, via email or phone.
Here at Whytes of Monifieth we are on hand for any queries and after sales advice, our workmanship is guaranteed for one year after installation and for your peace of mind our manufacturers offer warranties that can last up to 15 years or more. We also provide our customer with an installation aftercare guide with useful tips for maintaining the high-quality finish of your bathroom for years to come.
As a guide, below offers a reference to our average starting estimates for our refurbishment services;
Please note these estimates are an average as of August 2022 and cannot take into account room sizes, specialist requirements, specific preferences and distances beyond a 20 mile radius.
For examples of our installation services please click here to view our portfolio